THE NEW GO MAGAZINE
On Wednesday, October 6th, GO will release our new October 2010 Entertainment Supplement. Then, look for the new November issue of GO on the street on October 29th.
This exciting relaunch marks the start of a new publication schedule for the print version of GO!
Our readers can now look forward to:
- 6 jam-packed double issues of the print magazine, beginning with the December/January issue
- An over-stuffed, stand-alone September issue
- 6 entertainment supplements
What does all of this mean? There will now be a new edition of GO (full or supplement) in your hands 12 months a year!
THE NEW GOMAG.COM
On Wednesday, October 13th, we will launch Phase 1 of the newly re-designed and reformatted gomag.com.
Some highlights of the new gomag.com:
- Easy-to-access entertainment and event information
- A more robust daily news section
- Significantly more Web exclusives, including special interviews and feature articles
- Expanded video channel featuring interviews, event/nightlife coverage and more
- An ever-growing archive of your favorite GO articles, including travel guides, reviews, previews and our acclaimed round-ups of out and proud women making a difference in our community
Additionally, look for even more interaction with our readers on Facebook and Twitter, where we’ll post breaking news and up-to-the-minute content from GO.
We at GO are proud to serve our thriving, diverse and loyal readership and hope you find our expansion as exciting as we do.
Amy M. Lesser, Publisher